Share  |  Email  |  Print
Dentists - Central East

Dentists treat the diseases and conditions that affect the mouth, jaw, teeth, and their supporting tissues. Dentists are regulated under the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA).

To find a dentist, contact the services below, or look in the yellow pages of the telephone directory under "Dentists".

See Dental Clinics for low-cost services.

Enter postal code or city:
These services serve all or part of Central East
Ontario Association of Public Health Dentistry   Port Hope

These services are located outside of Central East, but provide service to Central East.
Ontario Association of Orthodontists (The)   Toronto
Ontario Dental Association   Toronto
Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario   Toronto
Caregiver Exchange Website