Share  |  Email  |  Print
Denturists - Central East

Denturists are licensed to make, repair and adjust dentures of all types (complete, partial and removable implant). Denturists are regulated under the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA).

To find a denturist, contact one of the services listed below, or look in the yellow pages of the telephone directory.

These services are located outside of Central East, but provide service to Central East.
College of Denturists of Ontario  
365 Bloor St E, Suite 1606, Toronto, ON  M4W 3L4
416‑925‑6331 ext 227
Denturist Association of Ontario  
5780 Timberlea Blvd, Suite 106, Mississauga, ON  L4W 4W8
Caregiver Exchange Website Healthline Stroke Resources